Saturday, November 20, 2010

New Direction for the Latest Happenings

As you may have noticed, there hasn't been any activity on the CruiseMachine blog for some time.

I (Scott) am hoping to write more about interesting things going on with the band and each of it's members...but until that time, I suggest you head over to facebook and look us up there.

Facebook is a much easier way of sharing with you all the things we've been up to, recent and upcoming shows, etc.  And it's much, MUCH better for getting feedback from each of you!

We really do appreciate each and every one of you and look forward to hearing from you. Good, bad, or otherwise...send us a shout-out, constructive critizism, creative ideas, your thoughts on life, anything. We love hearing from you!

I'm not planning on getting rid of the blog...well, that might depend on what research shows regarding how many, if any, are actually reading it. Hmmm...

What do you think? Send me a note, response, email, whatever...just get ahold of me and let me know what you think.

Till next time,

SG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home